Start Healthy Eating for a Healthy Lifestyle
Healthy eating is about making positive changes, concentrating on food that provides essential nutrients to maintain a healthy body, and preventing illnesses and chronic diet-related diseases. Here are some basic important tips to consider while starting diet options.
• Add 2 servings of veggie salads and sprouts every day
• Incorporate green food 3 times a week.
• Lessen the potato, sweet potato, jam, and jack fruit seeds
• Before each meal, eat salads, particularly the raw vegetables
• Lessen rice intake and fruits during dinner
Add Fruits Every day
• Add at least 3 servings of fresh fruits to your everyday diet
• Consider having a bowl of fresh-cut fruits before eating in between meals
• Choose whole fruits over fruit juices
• Drink low-fat milk than whole milk
• Limit other milk products including butter, cheese, and paneer
Lean is Good
• Choose white meat over red meat